BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The start of something new...

Welcome! So if you know me at all, you would know that I'm not particularly fond of writing. I was always the person that was good at math and science and neglected to develop my writing skills. So why do I want to start a blog you ask? Well, first let me say that I love challenges (and this WILL be a challenge - so bear with me as I get through this) and I'm a very opinionated and passionate person who wants to get what I have to say out into the world! My passion is nutrition. I've been on this journey officially for 4 years, but in all honesty, food has been a passion of mine as soon as I was able to taste. What I'm talking about is whole, nutritious food. The foods us humans ate before the advent of Doritos. So with this blog I not only hope to give you insight into my journey, but also to share with you new (and not so new) things that I learn about the food we eat. Feel free to ask questions and remain curious! That is what K is for Kale is all about!

0 comments: